Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries from OBUZI.
Conditions apply in cases where no other written agreements between you as buyer and OBUZI has taken place.
Placing an order
At OBUZI you can order simply, safely and without unpleasant surprises. We send the goods directly to you from our warehouse, and ensure that the process flows as optimally as possible.
We offer a 30 day return policy on all goods.
Below is our complete terms and conditions. When you deal at obuzi.com, agreements are made in English.
Payment & Prices
- All prices at obuzi.com are in EUR incl. VAT (25%).
- All prices are updated regularly and are subject to availability and pricing errors.
1) Visa credit card / Visa / Mastercard
a) Visa credit card / Visa / MasterCard / AmericanExpress
b) Paypal account
3) Bank Transfer (please state the order number when transferring the payment)
If you opt for the bank transfer method, we will process the order after the payment is confirmed.
1) OBUZI delivers at fixed prices for European countries. For delivery outside Europe, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Pick up at our warehouse.
Delivery: 7 - 14 days
Price: EUR. 190 Incl. VAT
* For countries outside the EU. Import Fee + Customs may occur.
OBS! New Rules regarding Rosewood exports to countries outside EU: Certificates required can take up to 6 weeks.
After the order confirmation, our customer service will contact you with further info.
Pick up and / or inspection of goods only by prior arrangement:
The above delivery times and prices are only valid for items in stock. When ordering goods out of stock, delivery can stretch between 4-12 weeks.
Returns and Refund
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return your item/s within 30 days of delivery, for a full refund to the original payment. Once we have received the product(s) and in appropriate packaging and new condition, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within 2 weeks. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable, and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a full refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
You may open the package if it is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of the item.
The following rules apply if the product has been used:
1) The consumer should not be charged for impairment if the handling of goods does not go beyond what is normally allowed in a shop.
2) The consumer must pay for depreciation if the handling of the product has gone beyond what is normally allowed in a shop, and if the product's market value is impaired.
To use this right, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days from the day you receive your goods.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning your goods.
- Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amount due by way of compensation, to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
- If you are returning a faulty product, then we will reimburse you for the standard delivery cost of returning the goods to our warehouse.
A cookie is a symbol for the fact that a user's behavior on a network registered with the user (the user's hard drive). In this way the user can be recognized, for example, on a site next visit.
There is not stored personally identifiable information in a cookie, but rather information about user behavior on a website, for example username to login on a website.
A cookie stored on the user's hard drive along with cached files. A cookie is a text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, or you can disable cookies altogether. All these cookies are used to recognize your computer.
You can always delete cookies from your computer: In Internet Explorer, delete cookies "Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "General" -> "Browser Data / Delete cookies."
Your personal information
To enter into an online agreement with OBUZI, you must register with the following personal information:
• Phone number
• Email address
We collect your personal information for the purpose of delivering goods to you.
When registered with OBUZI, you have always the right to object to the registration. You have the right to inspect and make a request to delete the information collected about you. These rights are secured by the Privacy Act and GDPR compliance and any request in connection therewith should be addressed to OBUZI via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell or share your data to external 3'rd parties. We do use 3'rd parties to to store the data, eg. hosting companies. These parties work on our behalf, and are not allowed to use the data for own purposes.
You can raise complaints about OBUZI, our services or any product by submitting an email to our customer service email@example.com
Further information about complaints
A complaint about a product or service purchased from us may be submitted to the Competition and Consumer Authority's Center for Complaint Resolution, Carl Jacobsen Vej 35, 2500 Valby. You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via www.forbrug.dk. European Commission's online complaint portal can also be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints lodged here - http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Contacting customer service:
We will answer any inquiry within 24 hours of receipt of the email.
The emails are usually answered within 1 hour.
Telephone contact: +45 - 42 72 70 19
Inspection of a product(s) ONLY by prior arrangement